Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ooooh I'm So Trendy

I love India, but truth be told it’s hard to keep up with what’s hot when you return for a visit. With India’s economy growing by the nanosecond, new bars, shops, restaurants, are multiplying faster than cows on a Mumbai street.

Welcome to my new favorite website, Trendylicious. It’s kind of like The Desi Dish, but in India. The newsletter is designed to give women the 411 on fashion, art, culture, and nightlife in Mumbai, Banglore, and Delhi. Staffed by freelance writers,
Trendylicious is fun and easy to read. It’s like talking to your best friend who happens to know everyone and everything in town.

Some of my bookmarks included a write up about Passion Yoga (no ancient swamis necessary), Details design store, Bootleggers bar (a real bar, no cover!) and my favorite Frou Frou a girly-girl dress shop. Dresses for starting at Rs. 220 (only $5!!!). Who said the dollar was weak?

www.trendy.in

No comments: